hiiiii goddesses:)
you can call me trill or venusnoir. i made this blog to express and reflect on my own spiritual thoughts to help inspire spiritual girlies/witches/goddesses/conscious girls (whatever you call yourself) you are welcomed here to start your own journeys. honestly, i don't like to label myself, so I don't... because I don't think spirituality fits into a single box or any box- it's completely limitless. this blog is like my online grimoire- a reflection of my thoughts, experiences, and heart❤. with that being saidddd, here we will touch on various topics like sacred femininity, beauty, archetypes, divination, even rituals and even spells..... i'm excited to begin writing and eventually create videos to enlighten every goddess who visits my page.
and yes, I will die on this hill; femininity is powerful, femininity is everything. so fellow goddess, make yourself comfy and stay awhile, explore, reflect and grow with me.
sincerly, venusnoir 💓
No comments:
Post a Comment